Wednesday, June 20, 2007

People's Choice - Cathy's Vote

It was really tough for me to just pick one. Each week, we're thoroughly surprised and extremely pleased with everything you serve and we just want more and more and more.But, if I have to pick one meal, I think I'd have to go with the BBQ tofu skewers, horseradish potato salad, and fresh baked corn bread meal. Incredible, just incredible. I was still thinking about it this past weekend, on Sunday, at 6:00pm, when I knew I wouldn't make it to your dinner. For some reason, I just started describing it instead to the folks I was with. Didn't help any really... I still missed it.I just checked with my husband and he's also going with the tofu skewers also. I must admit - the veggie burritos and the meal with the smashed potatoes and roasted sprouts were right up there for me. But in the end, it has to be the tofu skewers.We'll miss your meals but I hope you have some great time off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home