Saturday, September 01, 2007

And we're back!


I apologize for this long over due post. I really have no excuse. I guess I've just been having too much fun. Today is Labor Day, and I'm about to be ruined for all other omelets. I just got a new stove so Aaron has been cooking for me non stop. My life is very hard I know. So far this weekend we've tested grilled vegetable pizza with pesto, ginger apple pie and now omelets with rosemary potatoes, spinach & cheddar cheese. Aaron won't let me give away his secret technique but I'll let you know how they taste in just a minute.

Since I last wrote we've had two successful Sundays. Last night Aaron made the most beautiful cream puff shells flavored with fresh rosemary and we filled them with a mock tuna salad made from tvp. We finished the plates with tomatoes from the Aspinwall Flea Market, fresh mozzarella and basil.

Oh my god...I just had the omelet. Ruined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home