Saturday, September 22, 2007

On the EVE of the Last Supper

Last Sunday was a real treat. It was my birthday weekend and we had a great dinner. In addition to lasagna, homemade sesame garlic bread sticks and mixed green salad Aaron made a chocolate ginger cake with cream cheese frosting (see photo above). OMG so good!

If you're wondering what I'm wearing in the above photo, it's my birthday suit! Aaron bought me a red Dickies jumpsuit for my birthday which turns out to be the perfect cooking outfit! The only thing it's missing is Nitty Gritty silk screened on the back.

Today is Saturday and I've been banished from the kitchen while Aaron finishes up some oatmeal bread french toast with fresh peaches and crystallized ginger. Then we'll be off to shop for the Last Supper tomorrow night. if you're in town, we really hope you can make it. See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home